Managly is a workflow management tool that allows you to plan, collaborate and track work in real time. Bringing all project management tools under one roof; Managly is all about providing you a complete solution.
Right from team collaboration to design feedbacks to prototyping to invoicing, Managly is designed for everything and everyone.
What you will find in support section ?
Here in Help Section, you’ll find all the detailed documentation for Managly, learn how to create projects and tasks, add time logs, send invoices, give design feedbacks, understand permission settings, invite teammates, and much more.
Once you’re through with the demo, shell out another moment to watch our Getting Started video tutorials. They’re crucial in telling you just about how much Managly can do for you.
- Every account begins with a trial period of 30 days.This is a period where you can explore Managly and the myriad possibilities it brings you.
- When you login for the first time, you can start with loading the Demo Content where a ready-made project awaits you in order to help you understand the features of Managly.
- Our Getting Started with Managly video series provides a general overview of the platform. If you’re new to Managly, we recommend watching these quick videos to learn how Managly works before exploring it yourself.
- When you’re ready to begin working on your project, you can see the welcome page. Here you can take a demo tour of Managly to understand it better. In case you have already figured it out, your first project with Managly is just a click away. Go create!
Setting up your account
Managly offers a range of plans to get your idea materialized, whether you’re a freelancer, a startup or a small team.
- Just sign up, verify your email id and you’re set! You can use the same email address to login to your account, whenever you want.
- To hit it off, we’re giving you a trial of 30 days. Once the trial period is over, you can upgrade and get a complete access to everything that Managly has to offer!
- Once you login you can see the Welcome screen which gives option of checking Video tutorials and having a demo project to check before starting with your own projects.
Your account is now ready. Start by Creating Your First Project.