This is the very first, baby step which helps you to embark on your journey with Managly. Creating a project in Managly is not only confined to managing and assigning tasks. It also allows you to manage clients, send invoices, track time among myriad other activities.
You can add your project by simply clicking on the blue + button in the vertical side bar.
- Client - Create a new client or choose from existing. You also have the option of not adding any clients in case you are creating the project for yourself or don’t want clients added to the project.
- Project Name - Set the name of the project along with project description (optional).
- Payment Method - You’re at the liberty of choosing whichever payment method suits you the best. This feature lets you to accept payments from client in all forms.
- Whether you charge hourly
- Or monthly
- Or you have a fixed cost, the payment methods helps you choose one and track it as well.
- Select Team Members - Your team members are the people you want to work with in any given project. Team members can be invited from outside the organisation or can be selected from within.
Once you’re through with all the necessary details, click on Create Project button and you are good to go!
You will enter the project automatically and will be able to See
Taskboard - Where all the magic happens